geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jack Cai <greensi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Check server state?
Date Tue, 05 May 2009 03:06:43 GMT
Rick,  I suggest you to follow Jeff's advice to take a look at the code of
[1] & [2], which perfectly demonstrates how to check whether Geronimo is
running. Note you can specify the RMI port as you like.

-Jack

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/trunk/framework/modules/geronimo-commands/src/main/groovy/org/apache/geronimo/commands/ConnectCommand.groovy
[2]