geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Luciano Salotto <lsalo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: comparing Webservers
Date Fri, 08 May 2009 22:25:35 GMT
Agree with David that you may better run your own benchmarks and decide by
yourself which one is better. Asking around  here, most probably everybody
will say Geronimo..
A god starting point would be this survey carried on by Evan Data
Corporation, where Geronimo won over Weblogic, Glassfish abd Jboss
http://www.evansdata.com/reports/viewRelease_download.php?reportID=20

or
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_application_servers (might be not
100% accureate)

or
this one here (which strangely doesn't show Geronimo as an option)
http://www.theserverside.com/tt/reviews/matrix.tss

Here you have a guide to choosing the right J2EE AS for you
http://archive.devx.com/java/free/articles/sf0101/sf0101-1.asp

HTH!!

Luciano

BTW : Geronimo is my choice =P