geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Nithya <Nithya.Sriniva...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Errors when deploying
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 19:57:16 GMT
Hi
This is the last error in the logs

2009-05-13 12:05:01,720 ERROR [DirectoryHotDeployer] Unable to deploy:
WSDL gene
ration failed
org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: WSDL generation failed
        at
org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.WsdlGenerator.generateWsdl(WsdlGene
rator.java:345)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.axis2.builder.Axis2Builder.initialize(Axis2Builde
r.java:222)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.JAXWSServiceBuilder.configurePOJO(J
AXWSServiceBuilder.java:175)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.deployment.TomcatModuleBuilder.addGBeans(T
omcatModuleBuilder.java:447)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.SwitchingModuleBuilder.addGBeans(
SwitchingModuleBuilder.java:165)
at org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.deployment.TomcatModuleBuilder.addGBeans(T
omcatModuleBuilder.java:447)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.SwitchingModuleBuilder.addGBeans(
SwitchingModuleBuilder.java:165)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.buildConfigurati
on(EARConfigBuilder.java:647)
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:255)
        at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:134)
        at
java:39)
        at
sorImpl.java:25)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(Refl
ectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperatio
n.java:124)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.
java:867)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:
239)
 at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.
java:867)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:
239)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.AbstractDeployCommand.doD
eploy(AbstractDeployCommand.java:116)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.DistributeCommand.run(Dis
tributeCommand.java:61)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Any clues?

Thanks
Nithya