geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "nithya.srinivasan@sun.com" <Nithya.Sriniva...@Sun.COM>
Subject Errors when deploying
Date Tue, 12 May 2009 22:39:43 GMT
I am getting these errors when depolying my war.
Will appreciate any help.

ServerConfig
2.1.4
Build    2009.03.26-16:45:43.658-0400
Start Time    Tue May 12 15:15:03 PDT 2009
Up Time
20 minutes 36 seconds

Operating System
Architecture    sparc
Name    SunOS
Version    5.9
Patch Level    unknown
Locale    en_US

JVM
Java Version    1.5.0_01
Java Vendor    Sun Microsystems Inc.
Node    minibar/192.18.71.96
Current Memory Used
86.63 MB
Most Memory Used
86.63 MB
Total Memory Allocated
913.38 MB
Available Processors    4

Exception
--------------
java.lang.Exception: Could not load 1/0/com/sun/codemodel/CodeWriter.class
        at
org.apache.xbean.finder.ClassFinder.readClassDef(ClassFinder.java:726
)
        at org.apache.xbean.finder.ClassFinder.<init>(ClassFinder.java:141)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.WARWebServiceFinder.discoverWebServ
ices(WARWebServiceFinder.java:154)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.AdvancedWARWebServiceFinder.discove
rPOJOWebServices(AdvancedWARWebServiceFinder.java:73)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.AdvancedWARWebServiceFinder.discove
rWebServices(AdvancedWARWebServiceFinder.java:45)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.WARWebServiceFinder.discoverWebServ
ices(WARWebServiceFinder.java:70)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.JAXWSServiceBuilder.discoverWebServ
ices(JAXWSServiceBuilder.java:97)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.JAXWSServiceBuilder.findWebServices
(JAXWSServiceBuilder.java:80)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.web25.deployment.AbstractWebModuleBuilder.basicIn
itContext(AbstractWebModuleBuilder.java:364)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.deployment.TomcatModuleBuilder.initContext
(TomcatModuleBuilder.java:330)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.SwitchingModuleBuilder.initContex
t(SwitchingModuleBuilder.java:159)

Thanks
Nithya