geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Christian Fichtl <m...@christian-fichtl.de>
Subject EJB Security
Date Sat, 30 May 2009 16:45:01 GMT
Hello,

I want to add Security to my remote EJB.

I added this to my obenejb-jar.xml:

<sec:security>
     <sec:default-principal realm-name="geronimo-admin">
           <sec:default-principal>
                <sec:principal
class
="org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoUserPrincipal"
name="guest"/>
           </sec:default-principal>
      </sec:default-principal>

     <sec:role-mappings>
     	<sec:role role-name="ejbuser">
             <sec:principal
class
="org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoUserPrincipal"
                   name="system"/>
         </sec:role>
     </sec:role-mappings>
</sec:security>

In these Annotation to my Implementation:
@Stateless
@RolesAllowed("ejbuser")
public class logintestImpl implements logintestRemote {

The Client:

Properties prop=new Properties();
prop.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
"org.apache.openejb.client.RemoteInitialContextFactory");
prop.put("java.naming.provider.url", "ejbd://10.8.0.1:4201");

Context context = new InitialContext(prop);

LoginContext lc = new LoginContext("geronimo-admin",
				new TextCallbackHandler());
lc.login();

logintestRemote sEJB =
(logintestRemote)context.lookup("logintestImplRemote");
sEJB.klopfen();

lc.logout();

My problem is that it isn't complete and I get errors when deploying
the EJB on Geronimo 2.1.4

What would be a solution that works?
Where can I find Tutorials and Examples for EJB Security
Implementation on Geronimo?

Best regards

Chris