geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Anshuk <Anshuk.PalChaudh...@cognizant.com>
Subject geronimo 1.1.1 jms resource
Date Fri, 15 May 2009 04:36:04 GMT

Hi,

I am using geronimo 1.1.1 and there is a specfic requirement for some jms
resources. I have created a queue connection factory and a queue from the
web console.
I am writing a standalone jms client to send message to the queue, but I
presume it is failing to lookup.
I did a similar kind of practice earlier, but I forgot what was the
solution.

Properties props = new Properties();
props.setProperty(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "tcp://localhost:61616");
props.setProperty(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
"org.activemq.jndi.ActiveMQInitialContextFactory");
Context ctxt = new InitialContext(props);
QueueConnectionFactory factory = (QueueConnectionFactory)
ctxt.lookup("TestConnectionFactory");

It is failing while doing the TestConnectionFactory lookup.

Can anyone help me in this.

Reagrds,
Anshuk Pal Chaudhuri