pls use <hidden-class> to call class from jars under WEB-INF/lib.

for example as below:

 <dep:hidden-classes>
            <dep:filter>org.apache.commons.logging.Log</dep:filter>
        </dep:hidden-classes>

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 4:09 PM, Hearty <heartyraphael@gmail.com> wrote:

Apache Geronimo server I am using is 2.1.3.
The mail program in my application is using pop3 protocol.
My application was based on tomcat5.5. Currently we're migrating to geronimo
2.1.3
I need to know how to direct geronimo server to use the application specific
mail.jar rather than using geronimo-mail.jar. The mail.jar is available with
WEB-INF/lib of the application

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Hearty