Do you mean how to write the dependency in geronimo-web.xml?

Here is an example, you can try it.

<dep:environment>
  <dep:dependencies>
            <dep:dependency>
                <dep:groupId>default</dep:groupId>
                <dep:artifactId>abc.jar</dep:artifactId>
                <dep:type>jar</dep:type>
            </dep:dependency>
    </dep:dependencies>
 </dep:environment>

Note that, you jar package "abc.jar " can be placed in WASCE_HOME/repository/default.