geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Fredrik Jonson <>
Subject Re: Change the MDB instance limit
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2009 14:50:00 GMT
Ivan wrote:

>  I guess that you could add the @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName =
>  "maxSessions", propertyValue = "100") to your MDB, so that
>  ActiveMQEndpointWorker will allow you create more MDB instance.

The thing is that I do not use ActiveMQ's resource adapter, I have my own
custom resource adapter. As far as I understand it the maxSessions property
is completely specific to ActiveMQ, and does not affect the OpenEJB
configuration that I need to change.

Besides, looking back on other mail thread on this list, they've needed (tried)
to change both the maxSessions for activemq's connector _and_ the InstanceLimit
for openejb. Changing maxSessions alone has AFAIU never changed the total
number of instances. Could be wrong though, feel free to correct me...

Fredrik Jonson

View raw message