geronimo-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Rex Wang <rwo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.1.3 to 2.1.4 Upgrade Virtual Hosts issue
Date Thu, 30 Apr 2009 09:51:01 GMT
I got the JAASRealm errors too, but it won't impact the virtual host
feature.
I will take a look at the security realm issue further.

John, can you deploy the web app to the real host ? can you access the web
console from the virtual host after deploy a web app with the <host> set in
plan?

Rex

2009/4/29 John <lists@johndubchak.com>

> chi runhua wrote:
>
>> Hi, I just tried both on 2.1.3 and 2.1.4 and got the same error that JohnD
>> mentioned above. (following the instruction at
>> http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/configuring-virtual-hosts-in-geronimo-tomcat.html)
>>
>> jeff@jeff:~/Geronimo/2.1.3/bin$ ./geronimo.sh run
>> Using GERONIMO_BASE:   /home/jeff/Geronimo/2.1.3
>> Using GERONIMO_HOME:   /home/jeff/Geronimo/2.1.3
>> Using GERONIMO_TMPDIR: var/temp
>> Using JRE_HOME:        /opt/ibm/java-i386-60/jre
>> Booting Geronimo Kernel (in Java 1.6.0)...
>> Starting Geronimo Application Server v2.1.3
>> [***************                         ]  39%   9s Starting
>> org.apache.ger...12:35:02,891 ERROR [JAASRealm] Class
>> org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoUserPrincipal not
>> found! Class not added.
>> 12:35:02,891 ERROR [JAASRealm] Class
>> org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoGroupPrincipal not
>> found! Class not added.
>> 12:35:02,893 ERROR [JAASRealm] Class
>> org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoUserPrincipal not
>> found! Class not added.
>> 12:35:02,893 ERROR [JAASRealm] Class
>> org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoGroupPrincipal not
>> found! Class not added.
>> [****************************************] 100%  21s Startup complete
>>
>>
>> But the virtual host feature seems fine.
>>
>>
>> Jeff C
>>
>
> In my case, I am not able to deploy a Webapp to the virtual host.  I'm
> outside our environment right now and can't test it again to get the error
> message.  I will try again later and repost with a copy of the error
> message.
>
> John
>

Mime
View raw message