geronimo-user mailing list archives

From "Villemos, Gert" <gert.ville...@logica.com>
Subject RE: Concepts behind log file per WAR using log4j
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2009 11:45:33 GMT
Description much clearer, except I guess the choice is an OR, i.e. you do either 3, 4 OR 5.
So likely 5 should be renumbered to 3...

Logging is getting through now. Cant see it in the log portlet though. Have to view it directly
on the server. Maybe I should move to use plugins. I need to read a bit more about the difference.
Thanks for the pointers!

G.