geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ckn...@onebox.com
Subject RE: Re: Is Axis running?
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 23:12:29 GMT
> It would be helpful if you described what you are trying to do.
   I am studying web services. I am working on a tutorial that will produce a sample web service.
What I am trying to do is ascertain that Axis is indeed functioning beforehand so that when
I try to use what I fully expect to be a faulty first try, I won't have to be wondering if
the problem is my code, or the fact that Axis isn't there.

I have installed the Geronimo 2.1.4 with Tomcat bundle.
--
Charles Knell
cknell@onebox.com - email