geronimo-user mailing list archives

From chi runhua <chirun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2.1.3 to 2.1.4 Upgrade Virtual Hosts issue
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2009 04:38:42 GMT
Hi, I just tried both on 2.1.3 and 2.1.4 and got the same error that JohnD
mentioned above. (following the instruction at
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/configuring-virtual-hosts-in-geronimo-tomcat.html)

jeff@jeff:~/Geronimo/2.1.3/bin$ ./geronimo.sh run
Using GERONIMO_BASE:   /home/jeff/Geronimo/2.1.3
Using GERONIMO_HOME:   /home/jeff/Geronimo/2.1.3
Using GERONIMO_TMPDIR: var/temp
Using JRE_HOME:        /opt/ibm/java-i386-60/jre
Booting Geronimo Kernel (in Java 1.6.0)...
Starting Geronimo Application Server v2.1.3
[***************                         ]  39%   9s Starting
org.apache.ger...12:35:02,891 ERROR [JAASRealm] Class
org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoUserPrincipal not
found! Class not added.
12:35:02,891 ERROR [JAASRealm] Class
org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoGroupPrincipal not
found! Class not added.
12:35:02,893 ERROR [JAASRealm] Class
org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoUserPrincipal not
found! Class not added.
12:35:02,893 ERROR [JAASRealm] Class
org.apache.geronimo.security.realm.providers.GeronimoGroupPrincipal not
found! Class not added.

But the virtual host feature seems fine.

Jeff C