geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wiki documentation
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2009 04:04:43 GMT

On Mar 31, 2009, at 9:19 PM, Oscar Ostlund wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am pretty new to geronimo but I would very like to help out with
> the documentation.
>
> When trying to do the tutorials, I noticed some errors. For example
> in the second JSF tutorial, the images show that the bean should be
> called employee1. That didn't work for me. It had to be called
> Employee.
>
> If possible I would appreciate having write access to the wiki or at
> least see the emails of the contributors in order to discuss the
> issues I see.

Oscar,
Your contributions would be greatly appreciated.

For write access to our Wiki, we'd need you to submit an ICLA (http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas

) to the ASF. The reason for this is to protect the IP of our
documentation. Alternatively, you can submit documentation updates as
patches to Jira's, but this can be cumbersome/difficult...

Note that the ICLA can be mailed, faxed, or scan a signed ICLA and
email to secretary@apache.org. The latter method seems to work best...
Let us know when you submit, and I'll keep an eye out for when it is
registered by the ASF secretary.

--kevan