geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jason Warner <jaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to add user defined Tomcat Valve ?
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 12:26:38 GMT
Hi Ivan,

This dev list discussion [1] captures some of the most recent work done in
this area.  There is a solution at the end provided by Gianny that I don't
think I've ever personally tried.  I believe the fix is in trunk, but I'm
not sure about the 2.1.X stream.  This jira [2] also highlights a different
approach to solving this problem.

[1]
http://www.nabble.com/An-idea-for-defining-custom-valves-in-config.xml-td19804490s134.html#a19804490

[2]  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-4113