geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Russell Collins <Russell.Coll...@mclaneat.com>
Subject RE: Deployment Question
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2009 16:00:40 GMT
Thank you Kevin.  I will look into those.

From: Kevan Miller [mailto:kevan.miller@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 10:49 AM
To: user@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: Deployment Question

On Apr 9, 2009, at 10:06 AM, Russell Collins wrote:

I was wondering if someone would point tell me how to manually deploy a .jar file or point
me to a link that has the instructions.  I can successfully deploy a regular jar file using
the console without any problem.  I was wondering how to perform that same operation using
and .xml file and the deploy command.  Also, I am not referring to an ear or ejb.jar archive.
 It would be a utility archive with classes that can be used by all of the applications on
the server.  Any help that you can provide to me would be great.  Thanks.

There's also the gshell equivalent -- http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/gshell.html#GShell-GeronimoGShellCommands

--kevan