geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Russell Collins <Russell.Coll...@mclaneat.com>
Subject Deployment Question
Date Thu, 09 Apr 2009 14:06:24 GMT
I was wondering if someone would point tell me how to manually deploy a .jar file or point
me to a link that has the instructions.  I can successfully deploy a regular jar file using
the console without any problem.  I was wondering how to perform that same operation using
and .xml file and the deploy command.  Also, I am not referring to an ear or ejb.jar archive.
 It would be a utility archive with classes that can be used by all of the applications on
the server.  Any help that you can provide to me would be great.  Thanks.