geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trouble setting up Axis
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2009 05:19:12 GMT
Once you deploy the axis2.war use the web console to see the context
root for the axis2.war file. Click on "Web App WARs" and look for the
axis2 application there and click on the context root shown.

Jarek

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 9:27 PM,  <cknell@onebox.com> wrote:
> I'm working a tutorial from IBM. I've got Geronimo running. I've have placed the axis2.war
file in the deploy directory. The next instructions are to point my browser to

> http://localhost:8080/axis2/index.jsp
>
> I've set up Geronimo to listen on port 8090, so I changed that part. According to my
instructions I should be seeing a particular web page, but instead I get a 404 error telling
me: