geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Peter Petersson <petersson.pe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: G trunk and maven dependencies question
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2009 22:52:49 GMT
I have been trying to find out why (and where) Geronimo is finding the
org.apache.geronimo.specs/geronimo-jaspi_1.0_spec/1.0-20080804.213256-1/jar
Although maven (mvn -X install) dose not find this version in any
repository specified by the cmp or otherwise (only the 1.0-SNAPSHOT)
somehow the org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationResolver and
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.DefaultArtifactResolver (kicked in
by the GBean) has got hold of (and correctly elects) this timestamp
version causing the missing dependency exception.

Finding out witch files/repositories is actually searched during
artifact/dependency resolving by the g kernel would probably lead to the
answer but I have found it hard to find out if any additional
repositories (or files) is searched by the kernel expect the ones
specified by the cmp that makes it possible for the resolver to find
this timestamp version although it seems to be something there.

Searching repositories, the web and my local comp for this
artifact/version the only place where I actually found it specified is
in http://geronimo.apache.org/plugins/geronimo-2.2/geronimo-plugins.xml
but I doubt this file is involved in artifact resolving ;).

regards
    peter petersson

Peter Petersson skrev:
> David Jencks skrev:
>>

>> On Apr 14, 2009, at 1:08 PM, Peter Petersson wrote:
>>> Okey there are still problems building the derby plugin and I do get
>>> the same result while building the monitoring plugin in trunk.
>>>
>>> This is what I do
>>> 1) clean out everything from local repository.
>>> 2) cd geronimo/repsoitory ... mvn install
>>> 3) cd plugins/monitor ... mvn clean