geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Peter Petersson <>
Subject Re: G trunk and maven dependencies question
Date Sun, 12 Apr 2009 12:06:13 GMT
Thanks for the effort David but it did not fix the problem I still get
this dependency (both in trunk and in my plugin)

I still see it in geronimo/server/trunk for example in

Doing a local server/trunk build with a clean .m2 repository dose anyone
else see this ?

Looking in the snapshot repository (and local .m2) there is only the
1.0-SNAPSHOT version but anyway the car-maven-plugin seems to find this
dated version dependency from (somewhere ?) causing my plugin build to
fail if I don't build geronimo/server/trunk first.
Taking a look in local .m2 repository after building trunk I can still
only see the 1.0-SNAPSHOT and my derby plugin builds fine and there are
no trace of the dated version in my project.

Although this is only a guess I think there may be something buried deep
in the car-maven-plugin (2.2-snapshot) dependency tree that causes this
when there are no local artifacts available. I am trying to track down
this problem but I am starting to miss out on new ideas, is there any
good way of tracking this, any suggestions ?

I also see this dated versions in the geronimo-plugin.xml file in trunk

Included attachments are output from "mvn dependency:tree" and the
failing "mvn install" when trying to build the plugin from a clean .m2

    peter petersson

View raw message