geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Peter Petersson <petersson.pe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: G trunk and maven dependencies question
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 11:11:45 GMT
Oh sry my mistake I pointed to the wrong file(s) the dependencies.xml
files don't have the version tag.

I rebuilt from a empty local repository and did a mvn clean install on
gernimo/server/trunk (svn rev 763909) and here is a couple of places
where the dated version of geronimo-jaspi_1.0_spec shows up

geronimo-server/bin/framework/configs/jee-specs/target/resources/META-INF/geronimo-plugin.xml

(and plan.xml) have
        <dependency>
            <artifactId>geronimo-jaspi_1.0_spec</artifactId>
            <version>1.0-20080804.213256-1</version>
            <type>jar</type>
        </dependency>

Also for example monitoring/mconsole-jetty-server
.../target/assembly/repository/... geronimo-plugin.xml and plan.xml and
more.
hmm the cmp generates thous files, question is why (and where) dose it
got hold of the 1.0-20080804.213256-1 version?

mvn --version gives
Maven version: 2.0.9
Java version: 1.5.0_16
OS name: "linux" version: "2.6.27-11-generic" arch: "amd64" Family: "unix"

Its not a big thing as everything builds fine after building
gernonimo/server/trunk but It would be nice to find out whats going on
and maybe fix the problem as it would be good to be able to do
plugin/assembly development/builds without also having to check out and
build the server.

regards
    peter petersson