geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Peter Petersson <petersson.pe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: G trunk and maven dependencies question
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 09:45:10 GMT
David Jencks wrote:
> Where exactly do you see the file with the dated version?  I've looked
> around in my build and don't see anything obvious.
> BTW this problem sounds familiar but I don't remember yet when I ran
> into it...
Searching for geronimo-jaspi_1.0_spec in trunk i see the dated version
tag in loots (if not all) of the built /target ... dependecies.xml
files. I am rebuilding trunk now to give some exact locations. I don't
think this is a local problem on my comp as I get the same problem on a
newly setup vmware server (i.e no long time forgotten tweaking on that
one).

thanks peter