geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 example
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 01:43:14 GMT
>From my view, aar is not a standard J2EE archive type. and it is supported
by G.
I remember there is a thread about making aar supported in G in the past,
but it seems no subsequent action is done.
Maybe you could first try to deploy the Axis2 admin console, then place the
aar to the corresponding folder accroding to the manual of Axis2
BTW, it is better to set
JAVA_OPTS="-Dorg.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.useSimpleFinder=true" while
starting the server, or it may be much errors while deploying the Axis2
Console App.
Ivan