geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hearty <heartyraph...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I am getting javax.mail.AuthenticationFailedException
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2009 12:39:44 GMT

Hi Rick,

     I have done as per you've mentioned. But still I am getting the same
error.

 Store store = session.getStore(url);
            try{
            store.connect();
            }catch(Exception ex){

I have inspected the store object. I found that it still using the

org.apache.geronimo.javamail.store.pop3.connection.POP3ConnectionPool@18bc2ec
object.