geronimo-user mailing list archives

From ericp56 <eric.phettepl...@twcable.com>
Subject Re: Farming questions
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2009 16:31:57 GMT

Thanks for your help.

I'll update the documentation because there was a "gotcha" in the example.
I didn't notice the ID in the gbean name attribute.  When I had multiple
entries for each server in the farm, G would reduce the list down to the
first entry, because the names (the one in italics) were essentially
referring to the same server.  Now that I make that unique for each farm
member, all is well.

        <gbean
name="org.apache.geronimo.configs/farming/2.1/car?ServiceModule=org.apache.geronimo.configs/farming/2.1/car,j2eeType=NodeInfo,name=NUCE29"
gbeanInfo="org.apache.geronimo.farm.config.BasicNodeInfo">
            <attribute name="name">NUCE29</attribute>
            <attribute
propertyEditor="org.apache.geronimo.farm.config.BasicExtendedJMXConnectorInfoEditor"
name="extendedJMXConnectorInfo">
                <ns:javabean
class="org.apache.geronimo.farm.config.BasicExtendedJMXConnectorInfo"
xmlns:ns4="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/attributes-1.2"
xmlns:ns="http://geronimo.apache.org/xml/ns/deployment/javabean-1.0"
xmlns="">
                    <ns:property name="username">system</ns:property>
                    <ns:property name="password">manager</ns:property>
                    <ns:property name="protocol">rmi</ns:property>
                    <ns:property name="host">nuce29</ns:property>
                    <ns:property name="port">1099</ns:property>
                    <ns:property name="urlPath">JMXConnector</ns:property>
                    <ns:property name="local">false</ns:property>
          </ns:javabean></attribute>
        </gbean>