geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hearty <heartyraph...@gmail.com>
Subject How to configure geronimo-web.xml for using the application specific mail.jar instead of geronimo-mail.jar
Date Thu, 16 Apr 2009 08:09:32 GMT

Apache Geronimo server I am using is 2.1.3.
The mail program in my application is using pop3 protocol.
My application was based on tomcat5.5. Currently we're migrating to geronimo
2.1.3
I need to know how to direct geronimo server to use the application specific
mail.jar rather than using geronimo-mail.jar. The mail.jar is available with
WEB-INF/lib of the application

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Hearty