geronimo-user mailing list archives

From bernstml <matthew.l.bernst...@vanderbilt.edu>
Subject Question
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2009 20:12:33 GMT

So I have a question:

I have a jar which I want to use in my web application.  I normally link the
jar in Netbeans and deploy, which makes the deploy time exceedingly long.

I want to put the libraries in the repository, and call upon them in my
application.  I know what I need to add to the geronimo-web.xml file, but I
do not know how to call them in my code.  For example, there is a class
called Bob in this jar, and I want to import myjar.whatever.*; and Bob b =
new Bob("geronimo is frustrating");

Can I do this?  How?