geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Silv <Silvio-Pe...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Problem with Redeploy while using DWR - Configuration already exists
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2009 09:29:13 GMT

Hi,

i'm using Debian. But i come from the windows world... so my Unix Knowledge
aren't very good.
I delete the jar-file in another project form the WEB-INF/lib Folder but it
contains several other Files and redeploy failed. All files i have added in
WEB-INF/lib exists as an hidden zip file after redeploy/uninstall.

I can delete the WEB-INF Folder manually but if i try to delete the hidden
files separate i got an error: Error "Directory Busy" while deleting [Path]

It seems that the problem is more general, not only with DWR.

I try to find out if the files are opened by an application.

thanks for your help
Silvio