geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Hai-Dang Pham <hdp...@gmail.com>
Subject Axis2 example
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 22:03:50 GMT

Hi,

   I am trying to run a simple Axis2 example, basically from a client pass a
string ("name") to a service this in turn return "hello name" but I am
trying use a WSDL interface.

I was able to deploy my service with a plan file that looks like this

    <environment>
        <moduleId>
            <groupId>org.codehaus.wadi</groupId>
            <artifactId>axis2Test</artifactId>
            <version>2.2-SNAPSHOT</version>
            <type>war</type>
        </moduleId>

        <dependencies>
	  <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.geronimo.modules</groupId>
            <artifactId>geronimo-webservices</artifactId>
            <version>2.1.3</version>
            <type>jar</type>
          </dependency>
	  <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.geronimo.modules</groupId>
            <artifactId>geronimo-axis2</artifactId>
            <version>2.1.3</version>
            <type>jar</type>
          </dependency>
        </dependencies>
        <hidden-classes>
          <filter>org.apache.commons</filter>
        </hidden-classes>
    </environment>

   <context-root>axis2/services/helloAxis2</context-root>

and a WSDL file with the following SOAP address:

  <wsdl:service name="helloAxis2">
    <wsdl:port name="helloAxis2SOAP" binding="tns:helloAxis2SOAP">
      <soap:address
location="http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/helloAxis2"/>
    </wsdl:port>
  </wsdl:service>

I just want to retrieve the WSDL from a browser like so

http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/helloAxis2?wsdl

This always return 404 Not Found.

Can somebody show me what I am missing to access my WSDL service properly?

Tx,

Hai-Dang