geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Injecting EJBs into Wicket
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2009 11:15:29 GMT

Hi David, Maarten!

Maybe this is slightly offtopic: James Carman recently wrote a Wicket extension to generally
use IOC containers to inject Beans (by name/type/type+name) called syringe [1].

This currently works for WebBeans (JSR-299, tested with OpenWebBeans) and Spring, but should
be easily extendable to also work for EJBs too.

LieGrue,
strub

[1] http://www.nabble.com/-ANNOUNCE--Syringe:-A-New-IoC-Framework-for-Wicket...-td22660830.html