geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Jochen Zink <jochenl...@web.de>
Subject Re: Problems using log4j Gbean
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 07:16:57 GMT
The util part, has the same package name, because the classes are located inside a util.jar,
which is used by both applications and placed in WEB-INF/lib of both applications. The Applications
itself have different package names.

But it is also imaginable, that the applications have the same package names. Application
A can deployed twice, if the module ID and context-root in geronimo-web.xml is different.
It would be nice feature, if it is possible to log in different Logfiles, in this situation.

Regards
Jochen

Are the application A has the same package names with the package B ?