Another approach is to put your jars in <Geronimo_home>\var\shared\lib, and then add a few lines in your application plan
<dependencies>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.geronimo.configs</groupId>
<artifactId>sharedlib</artifactId>
</dependency>
</dependencies>

Then the .jars in this directory could be shared by all applications.

 For your reference: http://www.nabble.com/File-structure-of-Geronimo-td22199738s134.html

Jeff