On Mar 30, 2009, at 9:27 PM, cknell@onebox.com wrote:

I'm working a tutorial from IBM. I've got Geronimo running. I've have placed the axis2.war file in the deploy directory. The next instructions are to point my browser to

http://localhost:8080/axis2/index.jsp

I've set up Geronimo to listen on port 8090, so I changed that part. According to my instructions I should be seeing a particular web page, but instead I get a 404 error telling me:

The requested resource (/axis2/index.jsp) is not available.

Has anyone got some advice on how to proceed?

What tutorial are you looking at? I'd guess that somebody would have a look at it...

Geronimo has web services (Axis2 or CXF) support already integrated. So, not sure why you'd want to integrate your own...

--kevan