Is there some more information in the log? (var/server.log) Have you changed any configurations?

2009/3/2 HuMark <markus-huber@rossholzen.de>

I've still the problem

The error from my attempt has been the try of g. 2.1.2 the same with 2.1.3.

Yes the activemq-broker/2.1.3/car has started correctly
[Module 16/68 org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-broker/2.1.3/car started
in  1.953s]

When I comment out the activemq-ra module I get an error in
[Module 56/67 org.apache.geronimo.plugins/activemq-console-tomcat/2.1.3/car
12:00:21,156 ERROR [RecoveryController] javax.transaction.xa.XAException:
Wire format negociation timeout: peer did not send his wire format.
 started in 15.563s]

But I've something found out. While startup the module
org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.1.2/car is trying to connect to
the java rmiregistry but this fails because of the timeout. I've checked my
firewall etc. settings nothing blocks it but the rmiregistry gives no
answer.

Any ideas?

Regards