From: Cappy <b40ranch@vtc.net>
To: Vince Jungenberg Jr <greywolf314@gmail.com>; Mark <thisisafakeemailaddr@yahoo.com>; jane <micdunnd@tds.net>; jacks <jdhaller@yahoo.com>; jack <Jacks2ndchance@yahoo.com>; Hillary <mousey04864@tds.net>; Donna <donnasseneca@yahoo.com>; chris <computerfreak1169@yahoo.com>; ben <bschwecke1@yahoo.com>; becca <krcdobermans@gmail.com>; Albert <sonny@longrealty.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 8:48:23 PM
Subject: Fw: FW: Small request....

----- Original Message -----
From: Melissa Elwell
To: swampbuck ; Sandy Lowe ; Tina York ; tpeaco@roadrunner.com ; kinggrace@roadrunner.com ; Nancy Nystrom ; Deborah Olsavick ; Cappy ; Dartcr1540@aol.com ; Kenneth Elwell, Sr. ; Randy Elwell
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 3:31 PM

93% won't forward, but I'm SureYou Will........

A small request.. Just one line

Dear God, I pray for the cure of cancer. Amen

All you are asked to do is keep this circulating.
Even if it's only to one more person.
In memory of anyone you know who has been struck down by cancer or is still living with it.
A Candle Loses Nothing by Lighting Another Candle..
Please Keep This Candle Going

Check all of your email inboxes from anywhere on the web. Try the new Email Toolbar now!

Worried about job security? Check out the 5 safest jobs in a recession.

Get quick access to your favorite MSN content with Internet Explorer 8. Download FREE now!

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
93% won't forward, but I'm SureYou Will........

A small request.. Just one line

Dear God, I pray for the cure of cancer. Amen

All you are asked to do is keep this circulating.
Even if it's only to one more person.
In memory of anyone you know who has been struck down by cancer or is still living with it.
A Candle Loses Nothing by Lighting Another Candle..
Please Keep This Candle Going

Check all of your email inboxes from anywhere on the web. Try the new Email Toolbar now!

Worried about job security? Check out the 5 safest jobs in a recession.

Get quick access to your favorite MSN content with Internet Explorer 8. Download FREE now!

Express your personality in color! Preview and select themes for HotmailŪ. See how. =