Thanks for clarifying. This problem is now described in Monitoring section of the Geronimo 2.2 doc:

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/monitoring-thread-pools.html

Any comments?

2009/3/25 Jack Cai <greensight@gmail.com>
Do you mean to monitor the total number of threads that Geronimo is using (the whole JVM)? There's no such function in the admin console today. But it can be easily implemented by retrieving thread stat from the standard ThreadMXBean and adding it to the JVM stat. You might want to open a JIRA if you really want this, and I might be able to help out.

-Jack