Thanks for your suggestion. I made some changes and added a "GBean methods" section:
Any comment is appreciated.
I'd suggest you also write (the for me formerly non-obvious points ;-):
- a gbean consists of classes in a jar + plan
- you deploy both
- infoFactory.addAttribute("port" relates to <attribute name="port">
- infoFactory.addOperation names the user methods you can call
- how do you call an operation?
- how do you put a GBean into JNDI
Sophia Tang wrote:
> Thanks Radim for your suggestion.
> A topic named "Developing and Deploying a Geronimo
> " has been added to the> reference<http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC22/Reference>section
> in Geronimo 2.2 documentation wiki:--
> Any of your comments is welcome.
> Best Regards,
> Ying Tang
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/new-IBM-book%3A-Using-WASCE-2.1-tp22117057s134p22334640.html
Sent from the Apache Geronimo - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.