Thanks Radim for your suggestion.

A  topic named "Developing and Deploying a Geronimo GBean " has been added to the reference section in Geronimo 2.2 documentation wiki:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC22/Developing+and+Deploying+a+Geronimo+GBean

Any of your comments is welcome.

Best Regards,

Ying Tang

2009/2/22 Radim Kolar <hsn@sendmail.cz>

Yes, its pretty good to have good cookbook for Geronimo. I think biggest
problem with Geronimo is lack of documentation for programmers. For example
some deeper article about GBeans (making GBean based app and deploying it)
would be very usefull for us.