geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Rex Wang <rwo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JNDI in Geronimo 2
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 02:20:56 GMT
Russell, could you provide the whole exception strack?

I can not got your problem.

here is my code:
public class Client {

        try {
            Properties p = new Properties();
            p.setProperty("java.naming.factory.initial",
"org.apache.openejb.client.RemoteInitialContextFactory");
            p.setProperty("java.naming.provider.url",
"ejbd://localhost:4201");

            InitialContext context = new InitialContext(p);

            FirstObjectRemote obj= (FirstObjectRemote)
context.lookup("FirstObjectBeanRemote");
            System.out.println(obj.hello("Rex"));

        } catch (Exception e) {
            e.printStackTrace();
        }

    }
}

I try it with Tang's EJB code as follows:
import javax.ejb.Stateless;
@Stateless
public class FirstObjectBean implements FirstObjectRemote{
        public String hello(String name){
                      return "Hello " + name;
       }
}