geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JSF in Geronimo
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 19:58:31 GMT

On Mar 11, 2009, at 11:36 AM, Bob78 wrote:

> David,
>
>  Thanks for your quick response.
>
> 1. Regarding XML, I was typing more notes after pasteing in the
> mail, i
> missed the closing tag. Please ignore that.
> 2. Please can you point me in the right direction on how to disable
> ee5
> behaviour, so that i can try that. Since we have a big application to
> migrate, if that is easy, we will take that option.

I don't recommend this.... but...

The easiest way is in the admin console SystemModules page (possibly http://localhost:8080/console/portal/Applications/System%20Modules)

  enable expert actions and find the myfaces and myfaces-deployer
plugins and click the stop link (or even uninstall)

You can also manually edit var/config/config.xml and remove the
entries for these modules.  The names will look something like

org.apache.geronimo.configs/myfaces/2.2-SNAPSHOT/car
org.apache.geronimo.configs/myfaces-deployer/2.2-SNAPSHOT/car

thanks
david jencks