geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: JSF in Geronimo
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 18:03:22 GMT
Your xml does not appear to be well formed (no --> for <!--appbase)

Geronimo comes with myfaces jsf implementation and unless you want to
do a lot of integration work this is the only jsf implementation that
will support javaee 5 annotation based dependency injection.  In
JavaEE 5 an application is not supposed to try to supply its own jsf
implementation but rather use the one included in the server.  If you
want to disable the ee5 behavior that is possible in geronimo.

I recommend using the built in myfaces jsf and removing all the
dependencies from your plan and only adding any that you get errors
about missing classes.  In any case we'd need to see what kind of
errors you get to give much other useful advice.

thanks
david jencks