geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Issues facing when connecting with Oracle10g
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 16:45:13 GMT
Its difficult to do more than guess without more information on what
you have deployed.

You should be using one of the tranql oracle specific wrappers for
your db pool.  This should take care of the commit-before-autocommit
problem caused by oracle jdbc spec non-compliance.  If you aren't
using an oracle specific wrapper you do need to set the commit before
autocommit property to true, but you should do it in your pool
deployment plan, not by modifying the ra.xml.

At a minimum I think we'd need to know which tranql wrapper you are
using and to see the deployment plan for it.

thanks
david jencks