geronimo-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Trouble setting up Axis
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 23:27:56 GMT

On Mar 31, 2009, at 4:09 PM, cknell wrote:

> kevan wrote:
>>

>> Geronimo has web services (Axis2 or CXF) support already integrated.
>> So, not sure why you'd want to integrate your own...
>>
>> --kevan
>>

> I don't really want to integrate my own. I was simply following the
> IBM
> tutorial's instructions. I have located the axis jar in the
> %geronimo_home%\repository\axis\axis\1.4. How can I tell if it's
> operating?

That's axis 1.4, not any axis2 jar, which would be under repository/
org/apache/axis2/.....  Could you please tell us what tutorial you are
looking at?  If it suggests adding the axis2 jar to geronimo it is
extremely out of date.  We might be able to do something so that its
status is clearer to the next person to find it.

thanks
david jencks