geronimo-user mailing list archives

From chi runhua <chirun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Gbean to install plugin from remote repository?
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 07:49:05 GMT

> I did similar with no.1-2 but I have difficulty on no.3
> When installing from webconsole sometimes its throw
> "NoSuchConfigException".
> Then when I install plugin using deploy-tool "install-plugin", somehow my
> dependencies doesn't installed, only default one that got installed (like
> tomcat,jasper, etc).

Can you confirm your Geronimo server version and sample version? Or you are
using your application as a plugin?And please paste your log here for
further investigation.(<Geronimo_home>/var/log/geronimo.log)

> Can you point me to car-maven-plugin docs?

You may refer to http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/plugin-guide.html on how to
use car-maven-plugin to build a plugin.

Jeff Chi