geronimo-user mailing list archives

From chi runhua <chirun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Gbean to install plugin from remote repository?
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 09:03:49 GMT
Alright, to accomplish what you expected, it's more likely about how to set
up a http server and expose the file via http url.

Here is the topic for your information.
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/sections.html.(Assume you are using Apache
http server.)
And farming,load balancing and clustering topics using Geronimo, please
refer to

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxDOC22/Clustering+and+farming

Jeff Chi