geronimo-user mailing list archives

From chi runhua <chirun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Gbean to install plugin from remote repository?
Date Sun, 08 Mar 2009 00:44:51 GMT
James, the page you mentioned is about how to build a local plugin
repository and import plugins from it. I guess it could be applied to the
remote repository as well, as long as you have a geronimo-plugins.xml and
all plugins ready for import.

For example, you have a remote repository with url http:\\
www.yourcompany.com\plugins, and you've already placed a
geronimo-plugins.xml file in. Then add your url to your repository list from
geronimo admin console and plugins will be listed for install.

I didn't try the scenario yet, but I think it's possible.

Anything incorrect or misleading, please someone, just hop in.

Jeff Chi

On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 5:42 AM, James D Carroll <jamesdcarrollml@verizon.net