geronimo-user mailing list archives

From chi runhua <chirun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JAVA PHP Bridge
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 01:45:05 GMT
Another approach is to put your jars in <Geronimo_home>\var\shared\lib, and
then add a few lines in your application plan

<dependencies>
       <dependency>
           <groupId>org.apache.geronimo.configs</groupId>
           <artifactId>sharedlib</artifactId>
       </dependency>
   </dependencies>

Then the .jars in this directory could be shared by all applications.

 For your reference:
http://www.nabble.com/File-structure-of-Geronimo-td22199738s134.html

Jeff