geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Xasima Xirohata <xas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: your current Geronimo evaluation
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2009 22:22:32 GMT
U need to use any group communication service software (build on top
on JGroup, ActiveCluster, and so on). Take a look at Group
Communication Services built in WADI (*), or integrate shoal (**) by
your own.

(*) http://docs.codehaus.org/display/WADI/Home,
 http://docs.codehaus.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=9764983
(**) https://shoal.dev.java.net/