geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <>
Subject Re: IDE Support
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 13:30:45 GMT

On Mar 3, 2009, at 1:07 AM, Ken T. wrote:

> I use NetBeans for development and Geronimo for deployment.  I'd
> like to
> be able to use Geronimo with NetBeans for development too, but it
> doesn't
> look like Geronimo supports NetBeans.  I know Glassfish supports both
> NetBeans and Eclipse.  Where would one suggest this feature for later
> releases of Geronimo?

Hi Ken,
This is a good place for that suggestion. You can also raise a Jira (

  ), but discussion will usually get you further. The *best*
suggestions are code patches... :D

There have been discussions about Netbeans support, in the past.
Here's one old discussion --
  This may be the most current --

View raw message