geronimo-user mailing list archives

From Raj Saini <rajbsa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Configuring ActiveMQ with external file
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2009 05:32:34 GMT
Hi David,

I followed the following steps to build the Geronimo from trunk.

1. Checkout the trunk
2. mvn install
3. mvn -Ptools geronimo:start

Geronimo started and I see activemq.xml file is not copied in var/activemq/conf folder. Web
console also do not provide any editing support. In fact there is no edit link there on running
ActiveMQ.

I looked into the pom.xm and generated geronimo-plugin.xml and they do have the plugin-artifact
as you mentioned in your mail.

Further I installed the created binary distribution (in ~/.m2/repository/org/apache/geronimo/assemblies
folder) to a separate folder and checked the geronimo-plugin.xml file in ${geronimo.home}/repository/org/apache/geronimo/configs/activemq-broker/2.2-SNAPSHOT/activemq-broker-2.2-SNAPSHOT.car/META-INF
folder and I did not find the two plugin-artifact lines to copy the activemq configuration.

Did I miss something?

Regards,

Raj